Tom Clancy's EndWar (Multi5/2008/XBOX360
Tom Clancy's EndWar (Multi5/2008/XBOX360)
Tom Clancy's EndWar (Multi5/2008/XBOX360) | Size : 6.69 GB
2020. Empires have converged in global opposition. Final for human race the military conflict. Struggle for resources still was never conducted in such scales.
«I do not know, than will battle in the Third world, but in the Fourth world it there will be sticks and stones», - so Albert Einstein has told. It corrects Tom Klensi – the most popular writer in a genre «????????????»: in Last War there will be up-to-date tanks, the helicopters, the computerised regimentals, the satellite weapon and, of course, powerful nuclear and hydrogen bombs.
East and the West. Both another's. Enemies and friends. Carpet bombardments and sniper shots. A life and Death. Welcome in EndWar – Last War of Mankind.
Year of release: 2008
Genre: Strategy (Real-time) / 3D
Exit Date on PC: I quarter 2009
Developer: Ubisoft Shanghai
Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment
Edition Type: License
Tabletka: Region Free
Information for restoration: 3%
Interface Language: English/German/frantsuzky/Italian/Spanish
Size: 6.5 Gb
Features of game:
• Futuristic technics in the global conflict of world powers
• Advanced graphic cursor – such still nobody saw
• Unique technology of management of armies by means of vocal commands
• Simple and convenient interface calculated on fans of tactics and strategy
• More of forty zones of operations on a planet the Earth – from Washington and Paris to Moscow and Beijing
• Hundreds decisions of desperate situations for the tactical genius